10 commandments of Communism, Communist Manifest, Elizabeth Warren, faux Indian, Francis Scott Key, Hammer and sickle, land of the free, Massachusetts, Public schools, Scott Brown, Taxachusetts, The Star Spangled Banner
Even the faux Native American beats Scott Brown tonight, what a sad day for the USA. Taxachusetts, are your voters really that ill informed or just stupid? America’s communist school system is working to perfection in your state but at least your aren’t alone (see #10). Say it ain’t so Joe, say it ain’t so. It is about time to replace the American flag and Francis Scott Key’s The Star Spangled Banner with the hammer and the sickle with some obscure union tune? I guess I have to say yes so I don’t have to hear about the land of the free any longer, I guess that is one upside about tonight.
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc.