Man can’t challenge $280K tax bill, even though he and the bureaucracy minions acknowledge he doesn’t owes. Only in modern day America, and any 3rd world banana republic…oh wait a second.
IRS and the FBI worked together to target conservatives, so much for Freedom and Liberty under Obama and his leftist allies.
The Elf on a Shelf phenomenon conditions kids to the acceptance of the Supreme Surveillance State. This according to one of the few professors, Laura Pinto a digital technology professor at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology, who actually has her head on straight. Can’t say I don’t disagree as Big Brother is everywhere. Why do you think schooling is so important?
Treebark is now served daily at your local school district compliments of America’s own, Marie “Let Them Eat Cake” Antoinette, Michelle Obama. Remember children that Democrats made your life miserable while they lived by their decree, “Do As I Say Not As I Do.” Kids, never forget what treasonous politicians have done not only to this country but them all that you read about in history books. The USA is turning into 1930s Germany and USSR and even Mao’s China. We all need to wake up before it is too late.
New York mayor and superficial communist bureaucrat extraordinaire Bill de Blasio, kept 100 passengers and a JetBlue flight delayed to Puerto Rico because like all politicians he is selfish. This has to be a FAA/Federal offense though our ‘elected’ officials seem to all be exempt. Politicians are nothing but crooks in nice suits and Bill de Blasio is just another limousine liberal champing the 99% on the nightly news, while acting like the other POS leftist 1% Socialists. George Orwell’s Animal Farm comes to mind…”some are more equal than others.” I only hope this his is Bridgegate, like his equally arrogant NJ RINO counterpart, Chris Christie.
Rahm Emanuel is pulling a card from Obama’s playbook as he challenges his own challenger’s signature (Willie Wilson). Chicago corruption at its best, considering Rahm didn’t even live in Chicago when he ‘won’ the election like his friend Obama who pulled this shit and it was covered up by lawyers and the MSM since the beginning. In the end this is all theatre and the game is rigged. Get use to this theme of corruption my fellow subjects as it is only going to get worse.
Bureaucratic greatness – NASA spends $349 million on a project they don’t need nor want in Mississippi. Somehow I think this is just the tip of the iceberg why Titanic USA will sink, but will the world notice when we all go down? I’m sure the upper crust will find a lifeboat or two and be picked up the Belgium flagged shipped called the UN.
Even the Old Grey Lady gets it right once or twice? I may have to rethink my opinion of the MSM but I realize this is just chum and so should you. The Old Grey Lady is just gearing up for 2016 and the 3rd Bush ‘conservative’ sell out vs the honest and ever honorable Hillary Clinton. What a joke this country has become, all thanks to the Poison Ivy League Institutions and their crony graudates.
Ecuadorian Family wins big after Donation payoffs to Democrats.
NY Times: Law Firms Colluding with States to Sue Companies.
These two articles prove that money buys you anything. Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School was right that how to succeed in business is to bribe your way to the top, how you get that money, whether honestly or not doesn’t matter. Remember we are talking about DC and Capital Cities everywhere.
This linked article on the death of kids monitored by welfare officials is oh so very sad but an expected outcome of bureaucracies in action the world over. Why anyone of these kids had to die is only attributed to the socialist thought process, they are expendable to create a utopia and those in charge can’t be held accountable.
UN-linked Climate Change Fund wants Immunity from Prosecution. Why would a bunch of thieving bureaucrats need immunity, kind of like how Congress makes them exempt from the laws they pass. Granted this occurs in governments and their allies the world over as they continue to rape and pillage the common citizens why they live high on the hog. I smell something rotten whenever I hear the UN, $, Bureaucrats, Kickbacks, and Immunity are mentioned that something horrible will go wrong and not one person will be held accountable, not that certain favor corporation aren’t involved as well.
John McAdams, a Marquette University professor, is suspended for blogging and sticking up for a student’s 1st Amendment rights. Why even go to college? I think there are some benefits but nor for the price, especially a lifetime of Sallie Mae indentured servitude. Please America subjects, read John Taylor Gatto’s work and many others to understand that the Gov’t Education system is about Big Business and Gov’t conformity and not about freedom of thought and ideas.
The Kansas Kracker
Merry Christmas America and Happy Birthday Jesus